Assistant Manager / Massage & Beauty Therapist / Therapist Supervisor
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties of Assistant Manager
- Coordinate with manager and administer every day activities for facility.
- Monitor all services provided and ensure compliance to all health and safety codes.
- Maintain retail inventory and placed order as required.
- Coached front desk staff daily on general customer satisfaction and up sale of promotional items.
- Execute the spa's vision of providing exceptional service, while spreading the Spirit of Aloha.
- Conduct training and orientations with new hires, and advise the Spa Manager during the hiring process.
- Implemented management techniques that made sure therapists, estheticians, and spa attendants are held accountable for their work, or lack thereof.
- Manage the physical maintenance of the spa through DIY projects organized and carried out by oneself and/or members of the team, and train desk staff on basic repairs and fixes.
- At least 1 year experience in same field
- A Bachelor/ Master degree in business, administration & business management
- Problem Solving capability.
- Perfect in handling leadership roles.
- Must have a 2- wheeler.
Massage & Beauty Therapist :
- Spa Massage therapists evaluate clients by conducting various motion and muscle testing and suggest treatment plans.
- They ought to have a comprehensive knowledge of various massage modalities, possess a common understanding of body treatments and be eager to train in spa’s specific massage and body healing offerings.
- They ought to possess outstanding communication skills and be able to learn the product and service awareness essential to efficiently give wellness solutions to meet the needs of guests.
Spa Massage Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional spa massage and body treatments compliant with spa protocols and accepted documentation practices.
- Handle guests’ queries and concerns efficiently and politely.
- Uphold the standards of hygiene and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Provide exact, suitable and instant responses to all requests by guests.
- Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly present at, take part in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Perform prep work, correctly clean and restock room as necessary.
- Communicate to administration any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that need concentration.
- Actively support the spa, treatments, services and retail, in addition to programs, promotions and/or discounts obtainable.
- Converse to management any and all occurrences connecting staff or guests in the spa that require notice.
- Efficiently inform and teach guests concerning specific wellness concerns.
- Be supple with schedule, at the bottom of the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for tools and use proper amounts of manufactured goods to assist with cost controls.
- To assist the Spa Manager & Team with the daily overall operation of the Spa. Responsible to coordinate and supervise spa staff, i.e massage therapists, estheticians, nail technicians & beauticians.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Ability to deliver Chaitanya Standards of service to spa guests while maintaining the Serene and Tranquil ambience of spa premises.
- Ensure Spa is maintained and set the best standard at all times.
- Coordinate opening and closing schedules for therapist and attendant’s contingent on business demands.
- Monitor provider’s schedules and make changes contingent on business demands.
- Ability to lead by example by motivating.
- Ensure all guest challenges have been resolved in a timely manner and management is made aware of the situation.
- Work closely with Spa Manager & Team to communicate spa goals and objectives, policies and procedures, prices and relevant information to spa team.
- Able to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by authorities.
- Greet guests, provide tours, beverages and check in and checkout guests.
- Motivate the therapist and spa team to up-sell, cross-sell and pre-sell services and products by creating incentives with Spa Manager & Team to increase revenue sales.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years spa experience with detailed practical and theoretical knowledge aboutmassage & beauty therapies.
- Ability to train the newcomers about the services, communication skills, personal grooming.
- Responsible, dependable and mature team player.
- Must be self motivated and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be flexible and cooperative.