Detailed Job description / requirements:
Pact Is Hiring
Job Description: Administrative/Logistics Assistant
Location: Pact Country Office, Kathmandu, Nepal
Expected Joining Date: 19 April 2021
Pact is an international development nonprofit that works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to end poverty and marginalization. Pact partners with local organizations, businesses and governments to build lasting solutions for thriving, resilient communities. Pact (Pact Nepal hereafter) began working in Nepal in 1988 and has played a critical role in improving literacy, citizen engagement and the economic and social status of women and other marginalized groups in the country.
Summary: The Administrative & Logistics Assistant will provide administrative and logistic support, responsible for maintaining the office premises, logistics & procurement support and maintaining filing system including inventories. The Administrative & Logistics Assistant will report to the Finance and Administrative Manager/Director.
- Provide administrative support to all staff and temporary consultants,
- Assist in day to day logistic and administrative duties related to travel, accommodations, fleet management, etc.,
- Provide logistic support for meetings and conferences as well as assist in procuring goods and services,
- Collect invoice from vendors, consultants and suppliers, process them for payment in a timely manner including Tax and E-Tds filing
- Handle petty cash and inventory management according to Pact's policy and guidelines,
- Assist in conducting physical verification of assets and update fixed assets register on regular basis in the supervision of finance team,
- Assist in maintaining hard copies of documents and electronic filing system,
- Handle the front desk and interact with visitors, guests and vendors on a daily basis while connecting them to appropriate staff,
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, courier, postbox, etc. and route documents to appropriate person/office, and
- Monitor day to day office cleanliness of office and its premises,
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferably Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent in relevant field,
- Minimum two years work experience in administrative/financial Management field,
- Good negotiation and communication skills,
- Good computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required, and
- English fluency, both in written and verbal is a requirement
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) with Application Letter by 9 April 2021 before 17:00 Hours to the email, address mentioned below.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.
No Phone calls will be entertained. Only finalists will be contacted.