Recognized as one of the top 10 Agriculture Consultants in Asia for the year 2022 by Asia Business Outlook Magazine, Agricultural Technology Center (ATC) is an agriculture specialist company that has provided plant and soil lab services, agricultural research, agricultural project consultancy services, plant clinic services, agricultural training and a variety of agricultural technical solutions. Since its establishment in 1993, Agricultural Technology Center (ATC) has emerged as a cornerstone of Nepal's agricultural development. We work with farmers, agricultural investors, government and non-government agencies to ensure that up-to-date and context-appropriate agricultural knowledge can be implemented effectively at field level, where it matters the most. ATC Laboratory located in Kupondole, is a soil, plant and fertilizer testing laboratory. It is the largest wing of ATC. As per the new strategic plan of ATC (2079 – 2083), the company plans to be established as one of the largest, trusted and genuine scientific service providers in agriculture sector in Nepal. For this, and in line with our revised vision, “Driving the food and farming system towards excellence”, our efforts in future will be constantly focused on achieving excellence in our laboratory service provision through highest level quality management.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
To join us in our journey towards excellence, we are now looking for a smart, motivated and passionate professional for the post of Administrative Officer.
ATC invites application from qualified candidates with a passion to excel in the field of business management to fill this vacant position. The successful candidate will join a team of 20 strong agriculture scientists and technicians; and support ATC to run its business smoothly.
We also expect the Administrative Officer to be the face of our business and represent ATC as a brand.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Administrative Officer is responsible for performing all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
A. Front Desk Management
- Client handling at desk and over telephone calls
- Responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Providing service details such as pricing, facilities etc. to potential clients.
- Direct clients to the appropriate departments for any further consultation
- Receiving the test samples, register it in the e-register, and code it for laboratory analysis
- Inform Quality manager for further processing of samples
B. Office Administration
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
C. Financial Management
- Maintain proper record of transaction, cash flow in Tally
- Maintain records for every financial and non-financial transaction
- Handle all the office account transaction with close advice from the Administrative Director
Note: We also encourage freshers to apply.
TO APPLY: Email us your motivational letter along with your updated CV at email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.