Admin & Finance Officer: Level 1
Detailed Job description / requirements:
About the Daya Foundation:
Daya Foundation is a not-for-profit sharing company registered at the office of the company registrar with 221074 and also works in affiliation with the Social Welfare Council (50569). Our NPC, along with creating employment opportunities, has been able to provide bachelor's-level educational scholarships to students since May 2019. We ensure that 2/3rd of all our scholarship awardees are girls. Along with financial support, we ensure that our students are getting educational information and the right type of encouragement and motivation for them to do well in life.
For more information https://dayafoundation.com.np/
The Admin & Finance Officer will be responsible for the performance of various duties categorized as financial as well as administrative assistance, including logistic support which is under the Program and Operation Manager.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Commitment to the Daya Foundation’s values.
- Knowledge of Standard accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Government of Nepal accounting requirements/TAX/VAT or ability to learn those requirements outside of working hours.
- Should have creative and manage to keep all the admin/logistic /inventory records.
- Should have effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and e-mail, including accounting software (Preferred –FAMAS accounting software).
- Ability to adapt to learn new software.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to interpret and implement organizations' policies and procedures.
- High level of personal integrity with a strong work ethic.
Interested Applicants can email their resume and Letter of Intent (LOI) to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th October 2023.