JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant for our various client companies.
Working hours: 8 hrs ( Sunday to Friday)
Salary: 15 K to 35K/ month (negotiable based on experience)
Requirements and Qualification:
- More than or equal to 1 year of experience
- Minimum bachelors degree
- Good knowledge of using accounting software Tally/Navigator
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Learning attitude
- Good command on email, written and spoken of English and Nepali Language.
- Handling the regular accounting, voucher preparation, filing of transaction documents and executing various forms and document, as a part of standard operating procedures of accounts and finance department
- Preparing financial statements like balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
- Monthly Tax and Vat calculation.
- Keep and communicate accounting records as a journal, ledger, bank statements, and invoices.
- Other tasks