Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job posted on 30th July 2021
Maya-Prem Memorial Trust (MPMT) has been working in the southern part of Gorkha District since a decade. MPMT is working with a mission of empowering the marginalized and disadvantaged group of the Nepalese Society. The main objectives of MPMT are planning and implementation of activities for sustainable development of the community-based program through maximum utilizing available local resources and skills; particularly action research and development activities on agriculture, education and other thematic areas of community development; through implementing agricultural and income generation activities (IGA) for poverty reduction.
Maya-Prem Memorial Trust (MPMT) is implementing the pilot project for "Revitalizing Market Oriented Coffee Production" in Gandaki Rural Municipality and Sahid-Lakhan Rural Municipality of Gorkha District, partnering AMDA-Multisectoral & Integrated Development Services (AMDA-MINDS) Japan. This project aims to improve Livelihood of farmers in the targeted area through coffee production and marketing.
Maya-Prem Memorial Trust (MPMT) hereby invites applicationsfor the below-mentioned positions. Interested and qualified Nepalese candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Job Category: Income Generation (Coffee Nursery Management, cultivation and Production) and Admin and finance
- Duty Station: Gandaki Rural Municipality and Sahid-Lakhan Rural Municipality of Gorkha District (With frequent field visits)
- Contract type: 3 months contract (with possible extension subject to satisfactory performance and budget availability)
- Deadline: 5th August 2021 by 5:00 pm
Field Mobilizer(Junior Technical Assistant (JTA)
Admin cum Finance Officer
For Key responsibilities and person specifications details, please go through the link below:
Or, Collect responsibilities and person specifications details from the Gandaki Rural Municipality and Sahid-Lakhan Rural Municipality, (Agriculture Department) of Gorkha.
- Hard/digital copies of documents (Curriculum Vitae (CV), Application) and Experience letter can be submitted at the following address:
Office Address: Maya-Prem Memorial Trust (MPMT) office (by Office Time)
Gandaki Rural Municipality, ward -2 ( Kuwapani, Batase)
- No application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for the further recruitment process.
- No queries will be accepted by phone and/or visit to the office. If you have any questions, please contact us through email.
We are looking for an urgent appointment therefore please apply ASAP if you are interested