Training Field Supervisor -Nuwakot
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Training Field Supervisor
Line Management Report To: Sr. District Coordinator
Duty Station: District Headquarter of Nuwakot with minimum 70% field visits.
Purpose of the Position:
Under the direct supervision of the Sr. District Coordinator, The Training Field Supervisor’s primarily function is to Provide technical support to MNCH service providers at facility level and relevant stakeholders in MNCH program planning, Conduct community awareness-raising activities focusing on MNCH status assessment, planning and monitoring at facility and community level.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide close and continuous support to implement "Network of Safety for Women and Newborn" project including Birthing Centers renovation, birthing center equipment support, capacity building training for the service provider, HFOMC strengthening and community-level advocacy.
- Identify program needs and the logistics at health facilities and ensure timely delivery at the designated local health facilities.
- OHW supported training activities in the district, rural/urban municipality level and community level
- Provide technical support visits to birthing centers, health workers and FCHVs with special focus on the quality of services and capacity building on data collection, reporting, recording and clinical skills.
- Frequent field visits to facilitate the implementation process, training, program follow up and to collect routine data (annual, quarterly and monthly) from health facilities and communities.
- Develop a network to collect and monitor all maternal and neonatal deaths in the district and undertake follow-up visits to every household where deaths have occurred to verify the death and identify causes of death.
- Mapping local government in the program district and collect routine data from health facilities and communities in its catchment areas.
- Any other job assigned by the Supervisor or program managers.
- Take active lead to build sound relationships with District (Public) Health Office, urban/rural municipality office, local government offices, program focal person, health facility staff, community stakeholders and female community health volunteers in order to maintain program schedule and achieve program deliverables at the field level
- Coordinate to ensure logistics and daily activities in all program locations.
- Participate, represent and co-ordinate at the district, urban/rural municipality, facility level and community level
- Work together with the supervisor to conduct the performance review and development plan annually.
- Contribute to prepare regular progress reports, technical deliverables, presentations, and district work plans
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress report.
- Prepare reports on all maternal/pregnancy-related deaths and neonatal deaths, including causes of death.
Job Specifications (minimum job requirements):
Academic qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor level education in the health sciences BPH with 2 years of experience in a related field or Health Assistant level trainings with 4 years of experience in the maternal and child health.
Skills and abilities
- Good clinical skills, and experience in working with MoHP health services.
- Experiences in Public Health and Maternal Child Health areas and completion of SBA training will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in program and community level training.
- Practical experience in facilitation and interaction with government counterpart/local stakeholders at different local health facilities, and ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages and statistical packages, email and internet.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Nepali.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with limited supervision.
Application Process: If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the link: https://bit.ly/30S5i4t and complete all relevant fields on the online application form then submit your application letter to email@example.com with updated resume by 5:00 PM 5 August 2019.
|Category||Development and Project|
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Bachelors in Health Science|
|Posted Date||22 Jul, 2019|
|Apply Before||05 Aug, 2019|