Rural Reconstruction Nepal (RRN) is a Nepalese non-governmental development organization working in the areas of integrated community development, agriculture, forestry, human rights, peace building and social justice, having strategic focus on protecting and promoting economic, social and cultural rights and right to development. We also work extensively on natural resource management, disaster management and climate change adaptation and mitigation activities. Its major interventions are directed towards poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged groups of people in rural areas.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Publish Date: Jan 7th, 2022
Submission Date: Jan 21th, 2022
Rural Reconstruction Nepal-RRN invites sealed bid from Nepalese eligible contract or for construction of 4.482 Km earthen embankment along both sides Rakteni river bank in Madi Municipality Chitwan as specified in the table below.
|S.N||Description of Work||Quantity of work (Cubic Meter)||Rate (NPR)||Amount, NPR|
|1||Earthen embankment construction by locally available borrow earth (river bed) in specified layers with watering and proper compaction in each layer (0.50 m.) including the cost of borrow earth all complete, 15 m. lead and lift, approved by Engineer. (River span: 15-30 meter; Earthen embankment, Top width: 3 to 4, Inner height from river bed: 2.50m and side slope 1:1)||44,264|
|2||Earth work in excavation of river bed with haulage distance up to 400 m. and safe disposal and the levelling of river bed including removal of trees, bamboos and other site obstacles approved by Engineer by using Hydraulic Excavator-220 (River span: 15-30 meter; Earthen embankment, Top width: 3 to 4, Inner height from river bed: 2.50m and side slope 1:1)||34,946|
The bidder should have the following eligibility criteria:
- Company/Registered firm/institution profile having Registration certificates with Renewal.
- Tax clearance certificates of last year (i.e. 2077/078).
- At least two years of work experience of undertaking similar work and having own heavy equipment including 220 excavators.
- Registered in IRD and having VAT/PAN certificates.
- Valid license with renewal for such undertakings if required by the prevailing rules & regulations.
- The firm/institution/company which is already declared blacklisted and ineligible by the GoN, shall not be eligible bidder.
1. Details of Bid
- The bid form can be downloaded from RRN website.
- Last Date and time for Submission of Bid document is 2022/01/21, 17:00 Hrs. at RRN Project office, Madi Chitwan or RRN Central Office Gairidhara Kathmandu
The bid document shall comprise the following:
- Letter of Bid
- Eligibility documents
- Priced Bill of Quantities
RRN will not bear any cost of bidders that may arise while preparing and submitting the bid. RRN reserves right to accept or reject any bids fully or partially without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Rural Reconstruction Nepal (RRN)
288 Gairidhara, Kathmandu
Phone No: 01-4004985, 4004976