System/DevOps Engineer for BigData Team
EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for System/DevOps Engineer for BigData Team to join our growing DevOps team.
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX
- Good understanding with CI/CD.
- General operational excellence. This includes good troubleshooting skills, understanding of the system’s capacity and bottlenecks. Furthermore, you also need a basic understanding of memory management areas.
- Scripting Language (bash/python)
- Should have good knowledge in deploying projects using apache/Nginx and gunicorn or any other tools.
- Experience with Configuration management tools ansible, chef, puppet and terraform
- Must be able to build projects using Jenkins and develope the Jenkins Pipeline.
- Should have sound knowledge of docker.
- Knowledge with log management tools like ELK stack.
- Sound Experience with Nagios Monitoring should able to write a custom plugin within Monitoring tools to monitor the infrastructure and sent the notification to the communication channel.
- Maintain the day-to-day server deployments and check-ins of multiple systems that run on distributed environments. E.g Kafka, Cassandra, etc.
- Setup proper scripting and automation tool for the Hadoop Ecosystem tools that we use and extra other stacks like ElasticSearch
- Maintaining the security of the Stack, researching their security loophole, etc.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and cluster management
- Some experience in https, SSL, TLS, server security, and database security