Student Administration Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Student Administration Officer
Greenhill Education Group Nepal trading as RGIT Australia is a leading vocational education provider. With a founding principal of delivering excellence in training, RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
RGIT Australia is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Student Administration Officer to work in our Nepal Office.
Thisis currently a Full-time position.
About the role
Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia is a leading vocational education provider with a founding principal of delivering excellence in training. RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
We are seeking for a smart & enthusiastic candidate for the Sales & Marketing officer position who will be responsible for the business development, sales growth, international student recruitment and brand building of RGIT's educational offerings in the market.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Generate, gather, process and maintain student documentation
- Enrol, update and maintain student information in the student management system
- Collect, update, process and maintain student class attendance records and student course progress records
- Check whether required documents have been received and whether the contents of those documentation are satisfactorily completed, as per requirements
- Collect, update, process and maintain student class attendance records (physical and electronic)
- Collect, update, process and maintain student course progress records i.e., from received assessments
- Provide students with administrative assistance and personal guidance in accordance with the Institute’s procedures
- Provide support, assistance and advice to students or refer them to the appropriate services
- Maintain student support records and ensure they’re stored in accordance with the Institute’s privacy policies and procedures
- Liaise with external stakeholders to provide and seek information regarding student support issues or matters (e.g., Department of Immigration and Border Protection, relevant embassies or emergency contacts provided by student)
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in field relating to business or marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience in general office administration and/or 1 year experience in student administration
- Advanced level capability to use Microsoft Excel and Word, power point Presentation
- Skilled in organizing and prioritization of duties and responsibilities
- Fluent , Efficient, and effective communication skills (Advanced level of written and verbal skills)
- Effective and efficient time management
- Accountability for personal work performance
- Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Effective and efficient problem solving
To be successful in this job you will be a highly motivating and engaging individual with outstanding presentation skills that set you apart from others. You will have a proven track record of leadership in a work environment with demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills.
This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment.
RGIT Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community, and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
If you believe you are qualified and suitable for this position, please submit your cover letter together with your resume to email@example.com