Sr. Software Engineer/Software Engineer
Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest (www.compliancequest.com). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world's most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd (a.k.a Compliance Quest – Asia) is a subsidiary company of Compliance Quest (www.compliancequest.com). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world’s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionals, who are willing to learn latest trends in technologies to be part of our growing dynamic development team.
1) Sr. Software Engineer – With more than 3 years of experience- 3 positions
2) Software Engineer – With more than 1 year of experience – 3 positions
Number of openings: - 6
- Design and Develop complex web/mobile applications using Force.com technology (i.e. Visual Force, Apex Classes, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Triggers, and Apex Web services). For details visit http://www.force.com
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, data migration and deployment
- Work with a solid team which includes architects, leads, and developers
- Interact effectively via IM, JIRA and email with overseas clients
- Strong conceptual and practical foundation in Web programming
- Strong programming experience in JAVA / C#
- Ability to build and test and debug complex Web/mobile user interfaces
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Should be a self-starter
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP protocol. SOAP or REST experience would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience developing Visualforce, Apex classes and triggers, Force.com Sites and writing experience in complex SOQL queries would be a strong advantage.
Qualifications and Education Requirement
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies / Masters in Computer Application
- Medical and accident insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Days Sick Leave per year
- 1days leave as per personal belief
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Team building activities
- Provident fund scheme*
Interested Candidates must apply for the relevant job with cover letter and detailed CV viaJobsNepal.
Only candidates under serious consideration for a vacant position will be contacted for the selection.