SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER - BI
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Sr. Software Engineer - BI”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Lead client-facing activities related to relationship building and maintenance, client communication, issue resolution, understanding clients’ business strategies, goals and vision in order to develop account strategies and execute value-added opportunities.
- Implement company’s BI solutions, keep knowledge and skills up to date and contribute to innovation of BI offerings.
- Define the scope, milestone, deliverable and resources requirement for the project.
- Participate in resources hiring and manage them effectively as per the project requirement.
- Provide hands on technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship and guide the team’s effort towards successful project delivery.
- Oversee and review the performance of all team members and identify/execute the performance improvement measures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master's Degree Preferable.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software implementation and Process Management.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience using Project Management Tool.
- Good understanding of database technologies, specifically Oracle.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- Prior experience with a Business Intelligence reporting tool.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 30th June 2019.