Sr. Software Developer (MERN)
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who has experience in leading and developing modern scalable applications and providing a complete business solution. We are keen to have a confident professional who operates with a sense of realism, humility, humour and adds a significant value to the team.
This position is highly valued with competitive salary, excellent benefits along with sponsored international visit for traininigs and work-related activities.
- Four Years of experience working as a Software Engineer specializing in system design, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience on working with the latest front-end (e.g React Js), backend (NodeJs, ExpressJs ) technologies (MERN Stack).
- Ability to work with both front and back-end developers.
- Effective verbal ,written communication skills and expressive personality..
- Concept of modern scalable applications like serverless, microservices.
- Experience with GraphQL, React-native and AWS skills (EC2, Lambda, Elastic beanstalk, S3, Cloudwatch) would be an added advantage..
- Solid understanding of database Both relational (MySQL,Postgres) and non-relational (Mongo).
- Understanding of version control systems like GIT.
- Familiar working in the Agile environment.
As a senior developer you will be:
- Converting the business case into an epics and divide the tasks.
- Leading and managing the team primarily.
- Conducting workshops, running architectural discussions, managing weekly sprints.
- Providing suggestions and teaching team member about the best practices of development.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Sposored international visits for trainings
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am - 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance incentive facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org