Sr. QA Engineer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups, and raised our Series A funding in July 2021.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis)
We are looking for a strong QA leader who can identify with the mission of UXCam, and will enable us to consistently deliver a UXCam service of highest quality. Our service consists of a multi-platform mobile SDK and a web service, which includes a suite of comprehensive data analytics tools.
The role entails the design and execution of a stringent QA process in close collaboration with upper management, and the engineering and product team, making best use of the QA resources. This includes effective release management, automatic testing, and close involvement in the product release cycle.
- Independently enable the product and engineering team to deliver a consistently great product through constant involvement in feature planning, feature testing, release management, and regular production testing.
- Utilize automated test scripts to perform duties.
- Train a QA team and ensure they follow best methodologies and practices.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Use and drive metrics to facilitate decision making at all levels.
- Assist to monitor performance testing reports and suggest improvements and co-ordinate with development and other teams to assure the performance of the product is up to the mark or not.
- Establish/adapt the process that is best for Quality Testing and product delivery.
- Uses customer understanding and knowledge of the relevant technologies to measure the quality of a better product/service.
- Degree education in Computer Science or close subject.
- 4+ years of overall experience with 2 + years of experience as Sr. QA.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem solving skills.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Technically sound with proven experience in automation.
- Experience in creating test solutions.
- Should be able to analyse the graphs and get the insights.
- Use of defect tracking tools similar to JIRA.
- Understanding of executing test automation and interpreting results.
- Proficient in Linux based OS, browser, server technologies.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline.
- Proficient in all forms of functional testing across all browsers and devices.
- Proficient in non-functional testing like performance.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL is a plus.
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- PF, Gratuity , Festival Allowance
- Family Medical Insurance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please APPLY HERE
Or visit our Career page https://uxcam.com/careers