Sr. iOS Developer – Swift
Our amazingly beautiful Software Studio in Kathmandu is a fusion of our culture, discipline & innovation. Our agile team and creative minds fuse with “caffeine” to give excellent UI design & UX for rich products. We provide a complete ecosystem by building a brand, developing a product, deploy to the cloud and ensure the infrastructure. We do all, not a single penny less required for a business to be digital. Yes, we mean “digital”.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Sr. iOS Developer – Swift
Basic Job Information
Job Category: IT & Telecommunication
Job Location: Anamnagar, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 3 years
Professional Skill Required: Git Tdd Restful Apis Ui/Ux
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
We are looking for an iOS developer who will be responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You should be proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift.
You must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization