Software QA Engineer (Mid)
CodeBee Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a sister concern of WallBee Aps. It is a privately held company established in 2014. CodeBee Specialized in a broad rang of Developing business intelligence solution for Logistics Management System, CodeBee have its own product used by top companies around Schengen Area( Europe) and USA ,CodeBee focuses on providing best software for Europe and US Clients to make their day to day life more easier with Automation process , Currently CodeBee Nepal team size comprise of 15+ team members working closely with development and 5+ Teams On WallBee Aps Denmark For sales, Support and Development.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Analyze requirements to develop test cases and test data for data intense back-end applications
- Perform hands-on manual testing to ensure application functionality, performance, and security
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conduct various tests for systems integration, UI, applications, databases, API.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with QA Team.
- Develop the automation solutions based on the requirements.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, QA Team to improve the workflow.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
1 to 3 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation
Skills and Knowledge -
- Passion to work and grow as a Software QA Engineer
- Ability to analyze acceptance criteria and discuss scenarios with team with a goal of identifying possible issues upfront even before the feature is developed
- Ability to build automated test scripts, plan tests and strategies according to the project
- Proven excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile workflow as well as Atlassian Jira
- Interested Candidates shall send their resume at email@example.com.
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
Above industry average salary and benefits
Provident Fund or Retention Bonus
|Category||Engineering - Software, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||B. Sc. (Bachelors in Science), B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Design, Diploma in Computer Engineering, Bachelor’s Degrees in Information Technology|
|Posted Date||29 Dec, 2022|
|Apply Before||29 Jan, 2023|