Software Engineer (Java)/Java Developer
Code Fusion Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Code Fusion delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, enterprise applications, professional website design and development, product engineering, CMS Softwares, Time and attendance tracking software, etc. We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain and support various aspects of information technology.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery, architecture, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in Software Engineering principles and 3+ years of hands-on JAVA development.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and responsibilities include design & development of Desktop/web-based applications, participate in project planning, develop and deliver world-class software solutions and work directly with Product Management and Sales to design and develop new product features.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web/Mobile applications and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high-quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes.
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degrees of complexity.
- Work as a key project resource on a project team or independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Deliver high-quality software programs adhering to coding standards.
- Production defects analysis, UAT support, implementation, infrastructure support, development.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Having 3+ years of experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Solid knowledge and Experience in Core Java, Hibernate, Spring/Spring Boot, JPA, JSF.
- Experience in the tools required in a development lifecycle: build (Maven, Gradle), unit testing (JUnit, TestNG), version control (Git), task and defect management (Jira), Agile development approaches.
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Solid understanding and experience with Application Server and middleware technologies such as Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.
- Experience with JSON, RESTful web services, asynchronous/concurrent programming models.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and scripting (bash, python, etc.).
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
We Offer Following Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (6 months review).
- 5 days working week.
- Young and Motivated Team.
- Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
- Team events and movie nights.
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this form.
Note: It is compulsory to fill-up the form and candidates won't get a callback if they don't fill out this form.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - System Programming, Database Programming, Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Software, Computer - Programming, Web Designing and Programming, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Graduate (Bachelors)|
|Posted Date||01 Apr, 2020|
|Apply Before||30 May, 2020|