Software Engineer (C# .Net)
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Software Engineer (C# .Net)
Tekkon Technologies is currently looking for Software Engineer with C# .Net experience. You will be working in a modern office and alongside highly skilled developers with a wealth of domain knowledge. We are keen to have a confident professional who operates with a sense of realism, humility, humor and adds significant value to the team.
- You are an expert in the C# language.
- REST APIs and WebSockets are second nature to you.
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment practices with a drive to keep code tested and maintainable.
- Extensive experience building applications using C# code.
- Understanding of best practices for building applications with peak performance and reliability.
- Experience using .NET framework in the latest versions, and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C# and C# libraries.
- Working understanding of database both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational (Mongo).
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (like Angular, React) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of agile software development processes and tools like Git.
- Concept of modern scalable applications like serverless, microservices.
- Experience with GraphQL and AWS skills (EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloudwatch) would be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for details.
- A friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.