Social Media Intern
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Brief description of organization
Peebees (Progressio Bistro) is a small restaurant located in Boudha, Kathmandu. The Social Media Intern job entails providing social media related activities and planning for the restaurant. The various social media platforms that the ideal candidate needs to utilize are mostly Tik Tok and Instagram through creation of videos and posts. The candidate needs to be familiar with the hospitality / restaurant setting.
The candidate will majorly from the restaurant premises at Boudha.
Position Title: Social Media Intern (Short Term)
Working Hours: 11 AM – 7 PM (6 days a week)
Period Required: 2 Months
- Create general videos and posts for Tik Tok and Instagram everyday.
- Prepare and schedule post on all social media platforms.
- Interact with marketing and promotional contact point as assigned by the restaurant.
- Post creative stories each day.
- Create original content, scheduling and its best strategy.
- Using social media app editing or other external editing where necessary.
- Suggest creative ideas for social media as per market trend.
- Organize and label all digital images, videos and contents for future archiving.
- Assist other staff when necessary.
- High school degree or Bachelor’s degree with experience in social media content creation
- Hotel management/hospitality experience is preferred and an advantage
- Possess knowledge of content creation, content management, scheduling and content posting for Tik Tok and Instagram
- Knowledge of latest popular social media channels and trends
- Should have good English and Nepali writing skills
- Should understand social media hashtags and trend
- Should have basic computer knowledge for email, editing and archiving
- Should be an excellent planner and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Candidates should know how to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of hashtags, basic designing, and Canva is preferred
- Must be very creative
Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their CV and provide link or explain experience of any social media (personal or public pages) which they manage by June 8, 2023 with the subject title of the email as “Social Media Intern” to email@example.com:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application at the earliest, as we will select the right candidate without waiting for the deadline.
|Category||Hospitality / Hotel, Social media marketing|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Intermediate (10+2), Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM), Bachelor's degree in a related field|
|Posted Date||31 May, 2023|
|Apply Before||08 Jun, 2023|