SHORT-TERM DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Protocol is the leading consulting company. We are providing our consulting service in many government office’s, where the needs are most dire. We work with municipalities, rural municipalities and government lead agencies. Protocol has been working since 2016. Protocol is looking for a qualified Nepali candidate for the position of SHORT-TERM DATA ENTRY OPERATOR based in Kathmandu.
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure regular data entry support to government offices. The HE/SHE will be responsible for the date entry of assign government offices up to 3 months.
- Good Typing Skills in Both Nepali UNICODE/English
- Good knowledge of Computer Software and simple Government Tax calculation
- Working conditions Laptop.
- Insert government offices data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information Highly confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- First week will be training period, Training will be free of cost.
- We will take test after training than passed candidate will be send for OJT on the job training for a week, those both tests passed candidates will be assigned as Data Entry Operator.
Qualified Nepalese individual may submit their updated CV via email (email@example.com) by 15 January 2021. Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further processing.
Mr. Namraj Sedhai
Admin and Technical, Protocol Nepal