Senior UI/UX Designer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides an equal employment opportunity (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
We are looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer, who likes challenges and is looking for a career change. Our expanding team has a suitable place available for Designers who are team oriented and looking for career growth.
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Work on fast-paced Agile environment requiring independent self-direction with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Contribute to the product roadmap with ideas for evolving and iterating the user experience by creating wireframes and interactive prototypes
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX
- Strong skills on visual design aesthetic and user experience
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools (Figma, XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong skills on HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficiency with a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- A portfolio demonstrating strong user experience and visual design skills
Nice to have
- Experience on creating illustrations and icons
- Experience working with Zendesk guide theming
- Experience working with wordpress theming
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please APPLY HERE
Or visit our Career Page to view other job opportunities