Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for
self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our
dynamic team as “Senior Software Engineer (Java)”. Details of the same
have been highlighted below;
- Perform software/application development and technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Code, identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- Perform application development, technical product assistance Design, Develop, Debug and Troubleshoot.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and guide/train where required. Also provide project status report to Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions and consult with Project manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Software Development and Programming.
- Experience and understanding of J2EE application development, spring framework, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS and Java script libraries like JQuery or)and other reporting tools.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- Experience of DevOps culture will be an added advantage.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Prior knowledge in GIT, SVN, Redmine, JIRA, Mantis, Basecamp and Agile/Scrum project management will be an advantage.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle and implementation.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 15th April, 2021.