“Senior Software Engineer - JAVA”
Detailed Job description / requirements:
“Senior Software Engineer - JAVA”.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software components. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Consults with end users to identify application requirements.
- Resolve problems and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other developers.
- Participates in development of user manuals.
Key Technical Skills:
- Experience in Node.JS, jQuery, Java Script, JSP, Web Services, Servlets etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, Design patterns, object oriented programming algorithms.
- Hands on experience with JSON/Rest and Rest security is a plus.
- Familiar with XML, X12, EDI, Excel, CSV, and other plain text file types
- Hands on experience on version controls like SVN, CVS, GITHUB.
- Must be able to help the team to develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements after discussion sessions with the project management team.
- Conduct technical reviews, project reviews and audits code review and QC of codes.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems. Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Must be proactive in driving complex design discussions and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of eCommerce programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 3+ Years of Hands-on Experience in Java/J2ee Technologies.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
Company: Nepal Data Center has approximately 35 staff members, 5 programmers covering Java, PHP, and Python. Our work covers clerical duties, market research, and maintenance of eCommerce programs. We develop for our benefit internal programs for various eCommerce platforms, and cross communication with outside platforms. We engage other Nepal IT firms with specialized skills for product development. We have a long term partner with a U.S. based IT company for more than 10 years.
Currently with COVID-19 our staff are working remotely. Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 30th January, 2021.
|Category||Information Technology, Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Software, Computer - Programming, Software Development|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||31 Dec, 2020|
|Apply Before||30 Jan, 2021|