Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for an experienced software solution architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. you will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
a solution architect has a strong technical background and excellent it skills. they are experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.the goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality it solutions.
- collaborate with clients to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- approve final product before launch
- proven experience as a software architect.
- excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- experience with ec2, s3, rds, lambda,appsync, api gateway, comprehend and related cloud technologies will be a big advantage
- excellent knowledge of uml and other modeling methods.
- understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- a technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- high quality organizational and leadership skills.
- outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- bachelors in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- competitive salary (no bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- working with the latest technologies
- lunch provided in office
- paid leave, sick leave
- refreshment, recreational, team building activities
please send us whatever you have to show off your experience and skills. to apply, email resume and related information to: email@example.com