Senior React/Node.js Developer
Azminds, The most passionate company that can put your dreams into Code. Our team is able to take you from your vision, through the whole development life cycle and even support you way after that. We work for US based clients and developing inhouse products. Business-driven: We are business driven in every aspect. We can communicate with multiple shareholders in a project. We work in weekly sprints and our work efforts and delivery is always visible. User-focused: Everything we build is tested and thought out from an user point of view. And sometimes this takes some code rewriting or some interface changes but we know that simplicity and understandability are one of the most important quality attributes of an application. Highly innovative: Using and keeping up with the latest technology has a lot of advantages. We wait until new frameworks are officially supported by prepare for them the moment they are available. We are looking for quick learner, self-motivated and result oriented professional, who are willing to learn and be part of our growing dynamic team.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Senior React/Node.js Developer
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 3 Years of work experience in Software Development
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Contribute to technical requirements and specifications
- Strong Database Architecture Design
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Determine feasibility of technical solutions within time and budget constraints.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability.
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates and fixes.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor team members where needed
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals to continuously improve services rendered.
- Attractive Salary - no bar for deserving candidates.
- Free Snacks provided in the office daily
- 5 Working days (Mon-Fri)
- 2 weeks paid vacation leave per year + several national holidays paid leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- On-going Career Development
- Festival Allowance
- Team Building Activities
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Benefits are As per Labor Act
Work Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, flexible (including 1-hour lunch break)
Office Address: Buddhanagar, 2 Min walk distance from New Baneshwor Chowk
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org