BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why a Career with BerryBytes?
At BerryBytes, we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. BerryBytes's idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
You will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with BerryBytes. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
We offer flexible hours, competitive PTO policy, incentive, bonus and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field.
Please send your latest resume in PDF format at email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sales Executive (Job Description)
Berrybytes is an outcome arranged full help building and R&D association. We are Technology Accelerators getting noticeable change for our customers through computerization, appropriation of driving edge coordinated improvement stages, CI/CD, Dev Ops, Cloud, and Big Data . A few Fortune 500 clients and energizing cutting edge new businesses draw in us to collaborate with them to illuminate basic business challenges.As Innovation Catalysts we assist customers with driving change through AI/ML, AR/VR, IOT, and Conversational BOTs.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive should pursue new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Should be from IT background with MBA
- Should have good experience working in software development companies