Sales and Marketing Executive
Gurkha Watch is a timepiece with technological masterwork and ingenious mechanism that symbolizes over 200 years of bravery and acts of extreme valour that lionhearted Gurkha soldiers have shown in several war theatres and peacekeeping missions. We make various premium watches by our self and in with collaboration with different renown company around the world.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Gurkha Watch and Accessories
Gurkha Watch is a timepiece with technological masterwork and ingenious mechanism that symbolises over 200 years of bravery and acts of extreme valour that lionhearted Gurkha soldiers have shown in several war theatres and peacekeeping missions. It is an emblem of the Gurkhas—globally known as “The Bravest of the Brave”—who have laughed to greet every hardship, remained uncomplaining to endure hunger, thirst and wounds, and faced tougher to toughest wars without fear. And this watch is for the Gurkha veterans and their families who sacrificed their valuable family moments for The Crown and mankind that never returned.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, understanding their needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Develop and execute effective sales and marketing strategies to achieve company objectives and revenue targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and generate leads through market research, networking, and other sales and marketing techniques.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling promotional materials, including brochures, presentations, and digital content
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for product/service enhancement and competitive positioning
- Manage the sales pipeline, track sales activities, and provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to the management team
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in sales and marketing techniques.
- Good knowledge of social media sites
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written forms (English and Nepali)
- Brief knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic financial calculations
- Exceptional sales skills will be an added advantage
- Ability to convince customers
- Excellent customer service skills will be of great importance