We are looking for a QA Tester to create and manage test cases for the Botsplash platform. The Product is Web/Browser and Mobile App based. The role includes manual testing, Jira ticket management, working with developers and creating test suites. You will be responsible for the reliability and stability of our product releases.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, independent, team-player, analytical and self-starter.
- Experience with product testing of CRM or B2B platforms
- Experience with cross-browser, mobile app and API(postman) testing
- Experience with Jira and Testlink or similar
- A detail-oriented mindset in manually testing various features in our product to identify bugs
- Understand user empathy and product to determine priority for bug-reporting
- Familiarity with using Slack, Google Hangouts or similar
- Full time - expected 5 hours per day/work and co-ordinate issues with team across different time zones.
- Attend daily standup (15-30 mins) at Team convenient time
- Manage incoming bug reports from cross-functional team members
- Write clear details on steps to reproduce bugs and log them in Jira tickets
- Ensure data integrity, feature functionality, usability, edge-case scenarios and general reliability
- Work with developers to ensure features in-development are working as defined before release
- Attend daily startups and review meetings
About the company
Botsplash is a SaaS business based in North Carolina, USA. We are an omnichannel messaging platform, focused at improving digital engagement between enterprises and their customers.