LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be a part of our dynamic team as “QA Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below:
- Participate in project from inception phase to implementation phase to establish QA plans.
- Work on test cases.
- Identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- To test the quality of products and provide updates to the stakeholders.
- Regularly provide test report of project status to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Well-versed in manual testing and should be able to conduct automated testing.
- Should be able to develop test plans, build and execute test cases.
- Should be able to write technical documentation.
- Should be able to manage versioning of projects.
- Good Communication, Interpersonal skill.
- Prior knowledge in SVN, Selenium, JMeter, Oracle, MySQL, Redmine, Mantis and Agile project management will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Point-of-Sales software would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Retail process and their terminology would be an advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th October 2019.