Project Operations Supervisor
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Handicap International Federation (HI) is an independent and impartial aid organization, created in 1982, working across 63 countries. HI works alongside the vulnerable populations, whatever the context, taking action to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. Present in Nepal since 2000, HI works through a network of local partner organizations in the area of health and physical rehabilitation, inclusive education and resilience including emergency response to improve the living conditions and involvement of the most vulnerable populations in Nepal.
For the implementation of one of its education project, HI Nepal invites applications for the following position:
Project Operations Supervisor – 1 position
Terms & Conditions: Fixed term contract till July 2024
Location: Country Office, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Ensure quality roll out of the project activities in an efficient manner within determined time frame of implementation plan
- Develop field operation guideline in close consultation with project team and management
- Ensure effective coordination with all consortium members, level of likeminded government and non-government stakeholders and to develop field strategies ensuring quality input, process and results
- Coordinate, facilitate and field level management for Donor, Government and Management level visits
- Track detail / project implementation plan (D/PIP), monthly activity plan and weekly operational plans.
- Ensure effectiveness of team’s engagements in result oriented activities
- Support to develop Knowledge Management framework, tools and methodologies
- Support to enhance capacity of the partners and other likeminded government stakeholders in coordination with project team
- Support project in preparation of monthly, quarterly and other periodic progress and financial reports.
- Effective management supervision of subordinates.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Management or related field with atleast 5 years of working experience in development organization in similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of disability rights and inclusion
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Sound coordination and networking skills
Send a motivation letter mentioning position applied for and expected salary and an updated CV including 2 referees with contact number and e-mail address to email@example.com no later than, 9th February 2022. HI Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Handicap International (HI) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates applying for a job with HI must be ready to comply with our Child Protection Policy, and Policy on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment.