Project Manager Trainee
Spiralogics Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
At Spiralogics, we pride ourselves on building customized solutions for our customers' needs. We are looking for an energetic project management trainee who is eager to learn, research and implement project management practices. This position requires them to follow project management policy and assist project managers to conduct daily project activities. After a provisional period of 3 months and a successful evaluation, they can move on to being associate Project managers.
PMP certification or MBA graduates will be an added plus. Candidates are expected to be a team motivator with a zeal to improve continuously.
- Follow project management policy to help project managers.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Create planning documents and diagrams as instructed.
- Managing work assignments among team members.
- Conduct team meetings, sprint meetings as required.
- Communicate with stakeholders to give project updates and consult project direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Agile practices including Scrum and Kanban technique.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or MBA graduate is a plus
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - System Programming, Development and Project|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Intern / Trainees|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||17 May, 2022|
|Apply Before||17 Jun, 2022|