BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Our Product Development team is looking for a passionate Engineering Scrum Master. The ideal candidate will be someone who knows how to lead by example and will bring out the best in their teams; someone who knows when to say "no" and someone who knows when to push for the best results. We are looking for someone who is innovative and someone to act as a positive force while sharing Scrum Knowledge across the organization.
- Leading and monitoring the daily Scrum, working closely with the Product Owner while collaborating with the business and the Scrum team.
- This position will be responsible for mentoring Agile practices on the development team; and works closely with subject matter experts to lead project efforts and build solutions for a high-volume, high-availability cloud-based system.
- Organizing and facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Removing roadblocks/impediments to teams' progress
- Ensuring that the development team's practice and adhere to the core agile principles of collaboration, self-organization, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
- Liaison between technical and non-technical departments.
- Communicating with developers, management, and Stakeholders on development issues and providing guidance for resolution.
- Assisting the team in making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and information.
- Assisting with backlog maintenance, prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs.
- Advocate for continuous improvement in quality and process.
- Act as change agent to drive continual adoption of Scrum and operational and technical excellence.
- Act as an interference shield for the team, so that it can remain focused on delivering business value every sprint.
- Support Scrum Teams in the US and India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
- PMP certification a plus
- 3+ years of experience in development of highly transactional, business critical applications.
- 3+ years of experience as software Program/Project Manager using Agile techniques and iterative development.
- Ability to manage multiple scrum teams simultaneously.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Proven success in leading and driving complex, time critical software development projects.
- Proven success in removing impediments enabling teams to progress.
- Thorough knowledge of agile software development methodologies, values and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of software configuration management.
- Strong working knowledge of web application technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of burndown metrics, velocity, user story development and task definition.
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of a broad spectrum of infrastructure technologies and secure computing environments: network, hardware and operating systems, servers and storage.
- Knowledge of relational databases and web technologies.
- Knowledge of enterprise application integration and messaging technologies.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Servant Leader Attitude
- This is a full-time position, with great career prospects as we grow.
- Hours: Flexible full-time working hours
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Our product Powers companies to achieve new levels of velocity, agility, reliability, and efficiency in their projects and systems.
- We have a professional working environment with attractive salary and on-site opportunities for deserving candidates
- We offer Stock options to deserving candidates & onsite opportunities in the USA.
Please send your latest resume in PDF format at email@example.com