(First Time Published on September 28 2022)
Progressive youth Society (PYS) is a non-governmental, non-profitable and non-religious organization. It was registered under district administrative office Bajhang on March 29, 2004 according to social welfare act 2034, in Bajhang. Since then, PYS is heavily engaged in various components of community development through various project reaching out to the children, adolescent, youth, women, People with disabilities, conflicts and disaster survivors from marginalized and underprivileged groups.
In partnership with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN), PYS is going to implement integrated protection and community engagement sponsorship project and Quality and inclusive education project in Jayaprithvi Municipality and Kedarsiun Rural Municipality of Bajhang district. Therefore, now PYS is seeking qualified, dynamic and motivated Nepali citizens for the following positions for smooth implementation of these projects.
|SN||Positions||Qualification||Key Skills and Knowledge|
- Bachelor Degree in education, management, social science or business studies with Minimum 7 years working experience in managing multiple projects with diverse team or
- Master degree in the education, management, social science of business studies or relevant field preferred with minimum of 4 years of work experience in managing multiple projects with diverse team
- Demonstrated depth of experience and effectiveness preferably in an NGO context in working with community/grassroots people and organizations, specially focus on Most Vulnerable Children and communities.
- Extensive experience and recognized expertise in models and methods of training, facilitation and capacity building, Project Management and organizational development for staffs, communities and government stakeholders.
- Ability to integrate multiple projects and cross cutting themes to contribute to strategic objectives and child wellbeing outcomes.
- Conduct periodic staff performance appraisals against the set performance objectives contributing to programme deliverables with proper performance management system in place.
- Have a good technical knowledge and experience on sector, data and information management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/management or other relevant field.
- Ensure major / recurring procurements are under strategic sourcing initiative.
- Propose innovative solutions to increase efficacy through evidence based analysis for consumption by financial and operational dimensions, including price, quality and service.
- Support in improving spending behavior, process, utilization, and optimize total throughput yield.
- Review and process Purchase Requisition (PR) in Supply Chain Automation and Integration (SCAI) platform/ authorized systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant field.
|3||Infrastructure Officer (1-Nos)|
- Diploma in civil engineering
- Ensure effective, efficient and timely implementation of the community infrastructure including planning, survey, site assessment, design, and estimation of costs, supervision, monitoring and reporting.
- Having experience at least of 3 years in Building construction sector.
- Experience in managing implementation of project in school building and WASH facilities.
- Experience in community/public infrastructure works, handling contractor and dealing with community.
Interested candidates who meet these criteria should send their (1) Application Letter, (2) Updated CV including at least recent two references and (3) a scan copy of Nepali Citizenship to: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly submit hard copy to our office ………….. by October 9 2022 before 5:00 PM. JD of the above posts can be reached from here (JD link \Desktop\PNGO staff JD_PYS)
Note: Women, Marginalized and Differently Able are highly encouraged to apply for the position as well as locality belongings will be given priority. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.