Detailed Job description / requirements:
Title: Program Manager
Maiti Nepal calls for application for the position of Program Manager who has worked for at least 10 years in the development sector, preferably in the issues of human trafficking, violence against women and girls, gender and women empowerment. S/he should possess a Masters degree from a recognized university. The incumbent is supposed to undertake the following job responsibilities in the sectors specified:
Project Management -
- Responsible for coordinating Maiti Nepal's projects at field and at Head Office
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of various program/
- Responsible for coordinating for the development of the quality reports and proof read the reports before submitting it to the relevant donors on timely.
- Leads effort to respond to the program development opportunities, with an emphasis on strategically increasing Maiti Nepal's priority projects
- Responsible towards developing proposals leads project design (depending on the size and complexity of the opportunity) and writes key sections of the proposals and budget allocations, recruits consultants and personnel, and upon award liaises with program staffs to ensure efficient project implementations
- Will be held accountable for the high quality submission of all donors -related requirements by internally or externally -imposed deadlines with the assistance of the Program Officers
Organization Development and Resource Mobilization-
- Develop plan for the capacity building of the staffs by undertaking a survey of the capacity development and need assessment according to the organization's policy.
- Responsible for developing linkages and networking with the donor agencies both nationally and internationally
- Develop Resource Mobilization plan as a part of the organizational development
Monitoring and Evaluation -
- Responsible for development and effective implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
- Responsible for timely monitoring of projects as per the prescribed guidelines