F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: Product Manager
Department: Product Management
We are looking for an Agile Product Manager to define and execute Product Roadmaps for existing/new innovative products. This role transforms business ideas from Business Owners to product requirements and works with development teams to build the product. We work on agile culture and this product manager works with one or two scrum teams as Product Owner. The Product Manager needs to collaborate with prospective and pilot clients to demonstrate and refine the product functionalities and work with marketing team for launching the product to market. This role should be able to work independently with minimum guidance from Chief Product Officer.
- Work with Business Owners and UI/UX designers to transform business ideas into product requirements.
- Work with scrum teams and technical managers to break down product requirements into stories.
- Develop and own Product Roadmaps.
- Work with scrum teams as PO (Product Owner) to develop and release quality products.
- Collaborate with prospective and pilot clients during development to ensure the products being developed will deliver highest value to customers.
- Work with Marketing Team for successful launch of the products to market.
- Maintain required documentation of the products.
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills.
- Strong Agile Practitioner, CSPO preferred.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Teams Motivator.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Industry. Business Analysis and Product Management experience preferred.