Detailed Job description / requirements:
HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL (HI)
Handicap International Federation (HI) is an independent and impartial aid organization, created in 1982, working across 63 countries. Present in Nepal since 2000, HI works through a network of local partner organizations in the area of health and physical rehabilitation, inclusive education and resilience including emergency response to improve the living conditions and involvement of the most vulnerable populations in Nepal.
In partnership with implementing partner NGOs/DPOs and in collaboration with Local Rural/Urban Municipalities, HI has been operating PT/Rehabilitation unit since September 2015. The main purpose of this initiative is to render Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to women, children and general people with impairments, functional limitation and prevent disability in local community. Therefore, HI Nepal is looking for a dynamic and professional Physiotherapist to be based upon any one of the PT/Rehabilitation Units of Dhading, Gorkha and Rasuwa to render rehabilitation services in general and Physiotherapy services in specific.
1. Physiotherapist–3 (Dhading, Gorkha and Rasuwa)
Terms & Conditions:Fixed Term Contract Till December 31st, 2020
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in physiotherapy with 2 years of work experience or Masters of Physiotherapy with 1 year of proven work experience in delivering Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services
- The applicant should be registered in Nepal Health Professional council
- Proven experience on rendering Physiotherapy services to person with impairment, functional limitation and disability
- Should be able to carry-out home visits and out-reach activity in collaboration with Health Office, HI partners DPOs/NGOs and HI itself
- Should have experience of managing PT/Rehab unit
- Should have good reporting and communication skills
Send a motivation letter mentioning the expected salary and an updated CV including 2 referees (with contact number and e-mail address) to email@example.com . The deadline for application is December 13, 2019 . HI Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Handicap International (HI) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.