Operations Manager for a startup business
Detailed Job description / requirements:
CNBLINK is a tech company based in London. We in a joint venture with a startup company based in Kathmandu are in need of an Operations Manager to oversee our project's ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. The goal of the Operations Manager position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics, we'd like to meet you.
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Manage relationships with partners/agents
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Plan and implement effective Digital Marketing for the benefit of the company.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Or Master's degree in business administration, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in executive leadership positions
- Has good knowledge of IT to oversee the online operations.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
Desirable but not mandatory
- Previous experience in real estate business
- Successful candidates will hear from us within a week for a single round of video interview via Google Meet or Zoom.