JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
JobsNepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Office Assistant for our client company.
Reputed Company in Bakhundole, Lalitpur.
Position: Office Assistant (Female-1, Male-1)
Working hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (8 hours)
- Graduate in releated field
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage. Freshers can apply.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Newari language known is highly preferable
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.