Notice for Vendor Prequalification
Detailed Job description / requirements:
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL NEPAL
Notice for Vendor Prequalification (REF.: WVIN/SCM/EOI/2021-01)
Date: -10 November 2020
World Vision International Nepal (WVIN) is a non-profit making humanitarian INGO working with child, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice through its development and emergency response projects. WVIN invites registered firms and individuals (PAN Registered)to be in WVIN’s vendor database via prequalification process. Interested vendor can provide general information and upload required file in this link: https://forms.gle/KZQrcjiJ3YUmp1wX7
- Agriculture, farm equipment, supplies and livestock (input, poultry, livestock etc.), post-harvest, irrigation equipment etc.
- IT hardware and communication equipment (Laptops, toners, printers, tablets, camera etc.)
- Travel, ground transportation, international and domestic airlines services and helicopter services,
- Domestic and international courier services(documents, small packages, heavy items)
- Household, shelter and relief supplies.(Tarpaulins, woolen blankets, ropes etc.)
- Designing, printing and publishing services (infographic service, visiting cards, greeting cards, letterhead, booklets, annual report cards banners, information boards etc.)
- Medicines, medical equipment and supplies (first aid kits, PPE materials etc.)
- Security services
- Internet services
- IT consultants, web-based app developer,
- Office supplies and stationery
- Drinking water supply (tankers/jars)
- Laptop Bags, Education & School Supplies and Equipment, sports equipment
- Hospitality, accommodations, catering (For residential workshops, accommodation and seminars)
- Hygiene kit, shelter kit, baby kit, ECED (Early Childhood Education and Development) Kit
- Contractors for construction works, construction materials and repair, building maintenance and repair.
- Office equipment (Furniture, air conditioner)
- Technical specialty consultancy Services (Trainers, facilitators, researchers, translator, editor, proofreading etc.)
- Consultancy services to conduct end line, mid-line, base-line surveys, research works etc.
Terms and Condition
- Prequalification of vendor is neither a commitment from WVIN to invite registered vendor to bid nor a guarantee from WVIN to award a contract. But it is a pre-requisite to the conclusion of any contract or purchase order for the provision of institutional goods, services and work.
- Electronic or hard copy document must be submitted latest by 12:00 PM on 30 November 2020 in the address given below. Applicant who choose to submit hard copy document must enclose documents set forth in Vendor Registration form in the link in a sealed envelope and duly mark the envelope as “vendor prequalification document”.
- Vendors are advised to upload electronic copies of applicable documents with proper stamp and signature (where requires). Any vendor who chose to submit hardcopy shall drop or courier it to WVIN national office.
- All applications will be evaluated based on the criteria set forth in the vendor registration form. Only shortlisted vendors will be prequalified.
- WVIN reserves the right to accept or reject any or all application and cancel the entire prequalification process, at any time without assigning any reason.
- The address referred to above is:
Supply Chain Management Department
World Vision International Nepal
KC Tower,Kusunti, Lalitpur
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 5548877/9803540311