Mobile Developer (Flutter)
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for an experienced Flutter developer or a mobile expert who can ramp up on Flutter. As a cross-platform mobile Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in mobile app development with knowledge of and a desire to build cross-platform apps that will be deployed on both the App Store and Google Play stores from a single code base.
- Design, code, and release cross-platform mobile applications using Google Flutter.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the client’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Experience building a mobile app using Flutter SDK.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android back-end services/APIs.
- Knowledge of Apple iOS design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Experience in publishing apps on the App Store and/or Google Play Store.
- Experience in the mobile development life cycle.
- Working experience with JSON and data via REST.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- We should be able to present in video conferences among foreign managers.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- 1-2 apps on the Play Store or App Store (built-in Flutter is even better).
- Understanding of the Bloc or Provider pattern.
- Experience with IntelliJ, Android Studio, or VSCode preferred.
- GIT and Azure/TFS experience for pull requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Send us your resume along with well-written cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org