Media Finance Administrator
Detailed Job description / requirements:
As a Media Finance Administrator at Omnicom Media Group Nepal, you are at the very beginning of your career, but your potential contribution to the team and the broader business should not be underestimated. The commitment and investment that Omnicom will make towards your training is significant, and as such we expect you to capitalize on all training programmes made available to you.
Media Finance Administrators play a vital role in providing support to the broader team across all facets of business management, from accurate loading through to account reconciliation. Every single task conducted needs to be completed with complete accuracy, high levels of attention to detail and with collaboration at the forefront.
The Media Finance Administrator is expected to have a working knowledge of the media arena and be able to manage multiple financial process nuances by client.
Media Process Management (5%)
- Actively participate in client timeline management to ensure all deliverable are received on time and to a high standard.
- Understand the business dynamics of the client patch you work across.
Stakeholder Management (Internal / External) (10%)
- Grow and maintain good media relationships through polite and clear emails or phone calls with media partners.
- Build relationship with the Hearts & Science team, finance and billings
Team Management (10%)
- Prioritize regular check-ins with manager and ensure agency processes are understood
- Actively participate in education opportunities across the agency; attend all training made available as well as agency team meetings.
Finance Management (75%)
- Understand the nuances of each channels loading process, across online (digital), OMGP, offline (radio, TV, outdoor) and Production
- Check confirmations against media plans to ensure media plans have been accurate loading
- Load booked media activity into BCC (Media Systems) to prepare invoicing and other financial reporting function which must be conducted with absolute accuracy
- Utilize BMD to accurately track financial loading (budget reconciliation) and invoices sent to client, which must be completed with absolute accuracy.
- Accurately manage the end of month media finance checks.
- Respond to Business Management team requests for Formstacks and MA in a timely manner
- Answer all account queries in a timely manner, following Hearts and Science process to ensure complete accuracy.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 0-1 years of relevant finance experience
- Interest in broader financial accuracy and streamlining processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word)
- Prioritizing multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
We work from 7 am till 4 pm (Monday to Friday). Please visit our website for more details about Omnicom and the benefits we offer by clicking this link https://www.omnicommediagroup.com.np/