Detailed Job description / requirements:
GROW WITH US
Middleway Media in one of the leading companies specializing in development communication and media work in Nepal. We are looking for young, talented and dynamic people for the following positions.
1. Admin and Finance Officer:
- Responsible for overall general administration and finance of the Company, including procurement, office management, accounts, inventory, logistical support, among others.
- Bachelor's in business administration or business studies.
- Proficient in English language and IT skills including Excel and Powerpoint.
2. Media and Communication Officer:
- Support Media and Communication Manager in successfully undertaking assignments and projects relating to media, communication and public relations.
- Knowledge of content development/generation process across all media and expertise in managing, guiding and overseeing content generation process, including in audio-visual media, online, social and print media.
- Excellent writing, editing and documentation skills and command of English language.
- Network and contacts with Nepali media will be an added advantage.
3. Television Presenter and Producer:
- Skills in presenting programs, conducting interviews and hosting programs, both in Nepali and English language.
- Will also have to take overall responsibility for producing and packaging audio-visual contents suitable for television and online media.
- Female candidates are preferred.
- Knowledge/experience about development sector will be an added advantage.
- Expertise/skills in editing audio-visual contents into various types of products, including short videos, films, documentary films.
- Should be able to edit independently with some amount of guidance from the Director/Producer.
- Well versed in technical aspects of film and video editing and aesthetic understanding of creating/editing high quality products.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Skills to handle and shoot various types of cameras for shooting various types of content including action shots, interviews, events and programs.
- Willingness to travel to the field for shooting.
- Well versed in both the technical as well as aesthetic aspects of videography/cinematography.
6. Social Media Expert:
- Expertise in generating and packaging contents for social media, understand and analyze functioning of social media and use social media for branding and promotion.
7. Graphic Designer:
- Well versed in both the technical and aesthetic aspects and principles of graphic designing process, and skills to develop and execute graphic designs for a variety of publications and IEC materials. Knowledge of printing process will be an added advantage.
8. Graphics and Animation Expert:
- Expertise and skills in developing and creating graphics and animation, both 2D and 3D, for creating videos, GIFS, social media postings.
- Ability to work independently and create high quality animations with some guidance from the Director.
Potential persons are requested to send their resume along with a cover letter and samples of their work to email@example.com by 17th September, 5 pm, 2020.