The Shailung group of companies was founded in 1985 with the vision to build a better world. With Five operating companies in five core related sectors, we strive to build a better tomorrow for Nepal and the world. Our expertise and focus is in Construction, Hydropower, International trading, Factories and Industries.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Responsible for inspecting and supervising of repairing machine, equipment, light and heavy vehicle
- Maintaining proper record of vehicle movement and maintenance record.
- Conduct regular maintenance and servicing of machine, equipment, light and heavy vehicle.
- Maintain work logs, repairs and maintenance record.
- Diploma in mechanical or automotive engineering or higher.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in similar field
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle various tools
- Excellent knowledge of machine and vehicle
- Two wheeler driving license is a must.
- Problem solving skills
- Effective technical skill.
Interested candidate are requested to send their CV at email@example.com