Marketing Oriented Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
YoThegana (FinNep Property Management Pvt Ltd) is a registered company in Kathmandu, Nepal, with the objective of simplifying, standardizing and modernizing the real estate sales and rentals in Nepal. We provide brokerage services (soon to be digital) for apartment rentals and sales, and also in the future will launch serviced apartments for various target segments (students, high end customers etc). Please refer to our brochure for more details. We also plan to operate a web-service and mobile app by the same name (YoThegana).
- Handle office operations from our office in BG Complex, Kalanki.
- Attend meetings with prospective clients/businesses regarding marketing, sales or collaboration.
- Attend meetings with the management group to decide the course of action.
- Give innovative ideas to run marketing and sales operations, as the company is in a startup stage.
- Oversee expansion plans to other cities in Nepal at a later stage.
- Need to visit customer sites to make deals, take photographs or apartments etc.
- At least a Bachelors in Business or related discipline.
- Excellent negotiation and Business Communication skills in English.
- Ms-Office skills.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping skills.
- Strictly based in Kathmandu.
- Proactive, startup-worthy attitude, go-getter.
Remuneration/Facilities from the company:
Chance to work in a promising startup. The position is initially offered on a performance basis: For the first 6 months, we can offer basic minimum NRs 20000 per month. If the candidate does well in a 6 months period to advance the company, we can negotiate opportunity for 5-10% equity, as well as a full time salaried position. This is one of the first hired positions for the company, so we want someone trustworthy enough so we can call him/her a future business partner. For applications and enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and experiences/motivation for the position.