Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Nepal team. You will be based in our Kathmandu office, part of a global sales & marketing team, with colleagues in Nepal, Hong Kong, and the UK, dedicated to ensuring that the Zegal user experience is unbeatable. You should be very comfortable in a tech startup environment, have a keen eye for detail, with a very high standard of written English.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies and analyzing and reviewing performance of these product-marketing campaigns. You should be comfortable with technology, google sheets and data skills. You will have in-depth knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, online channels, keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines.
About the company:
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal's software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, and the UK. Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.
- Prior experience in digital marketing, content marketing, or growth hacking
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics and other website optimization tools (ahrefs, etc.)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display
- Plan and manage our social media campaigns and accounts
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- 4+ years experience in related fields.
- Fluent English is required
- University degree or equivalent