Loan Processing Specialist (LPS)
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Who you are!
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience (college internship or volunteering can be considered)
- Amazing customer service skills
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills and solution-focused
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross – cultural team
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
- Process home loan applications from submission to settlement for our clients in Australia
- Liaise with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors, and other businesses
- Work efficiently in a high pressure and volume
- Provide meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Providing excellent customer service
- Perform in a dynamic team environment
- Take additional challenges as and when required
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
- Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We are working from home due to the Covid- 19 lockdown and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Work hours: 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM including a 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
Note: The position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates are requested to send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Career: Loan Processing Specialist".