Jr. Web Designer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jr. Web Designer
Kathmandu, Full time
Why choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provide an equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis)
We are looking for a Junior Web designer, someone who likes challenges and is looking for a great career. Our expanding team has a suitable place available for Jr. Designer who is team oriented and is looking for career growth.
- Illustrate design ideas using design tools like Adobe XD, photoshop
- Convert mockups to interactive prototype using HTML5/CSS3/JS
- Collaborate closely with your teammates in agile development process
Skills and Requirements
- 1+ years experience on web application designing
- Know how to use major designing tools like adobe xd, photoshop, sketch
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience working with at least one UI library like Bootstrap, Ant Design, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Learning Attitude
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
UXcam is an equal opportunity employer committed to a staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali Society. Applicants from disadvantage caste, under-represented ethnic groups, persons with disabilities and women are especially encouraged to apply. UXcam Nepal provides many benefits for its staff members including staff development opportunities, paid maternity and paternity leave.