Javra Software is seeking a Jr. Software Engineer (PHP/PIMcore) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different level of complexities and challenges.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Participate in strategic technical planning with the team and other stakeholders
- Preferred to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules using the Zend/Symfony Framework and PIMcore
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Focus on site speed and scalability to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with Web standards and accessibility requirements.
- Learning new technologies to provide better solution of a problem.
- Liaise between onsite and offshore teams in a technical capacity.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects.
- Have good understanding of full stack development in LAMP stack
- Working experience with OOP and passion for writing clean code.
- Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP) / Integration of Backend Systems.
- Preferred working knowledge of the Zend/Symfony PHP Framework, PIMCore
- A working knowledge of any front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, VUE js and Knockout js.
- Understanding of Multiple design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Working knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and APIs.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with MySQL, MSSQL and MongoDB databases.
- Proficient in Git.
- Familiarity with Jira, Jenkins, Docker.
- Familiarity with ETL
- Minimum 1 years of production PHP experience (Freshers can also apply).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to multitask and focus on deadlines under pressure.
- Familiar with Programming fundamental.
- Team player.
- Passionate about new technology.
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long-term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Perks and Discount
• Attractive Salary
• Provident Fund
• Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
• Daily Transportation Allowance
• Daily Lunch Allowance
• International Travel Opportunities
• Dashain Bonus
• 5 working days a week
• Parking ( Paid parking to the building)
Professional Support and recognition
• Rewards to the Employee of the month/year
• Rewards to best performers of the quarter
• Annual performance review
• Internal and External learning and training
• On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
• Medical Insurance
• Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
• Maternity and Paternity Leave
• Flexible working hours
• Unpaid extended leave
• Monthly Child Allowance
• Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
• Paid Annual Leave
• Paid Sick Leave
• Compensatory Leave
• Monthly Javra Assembly
• Gym Subscription
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume by submiting form at https://javra.com/careers/