Jr. Software Engineer (PHP/Magento)
We are a software company headquartered in the Netherlands. Our team in Nepal provide outsourcing services in software development primarily to European customers. Our core expertise are the development of ERP systems in Progress platform, Mobile Apps Development, SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Object (BI/BO) solution. We work with a variety of software technologies including Progress OpenEdge, PHP, Magento,iOS, Android, Windows, .NET, Flash/Flex and many more. For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Job Description:
Javra Software is seeking a Jr. Software Engineer (PHP/Magento) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different level of complexities and challenges.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Able to multitask and focus on deadlines under pressure.
• Familiar with Programming fundamental.
• Team player.
• Passionate about new technology.
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long-term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Perks and Discount
• Attractive Salary
• Provident Fund
• Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
• Daily Transportation Allowance
• Daily Lunch Allowance
• International Travel Opportunities
• Dashain Bonus
• 5 working days a week
• Parking ( Paid parking to the building)
Professional Support and recognition
• Rewards to the Employee of the month/year
• Rewards to best performers of the quarter
• Annual performance review
• Internal and External learning and training
• On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
• Medical Insurance
• Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
• Maternity and Paternity Leave
• Flexible working hours
• Unpaid extended leave
• Monthly Child Allowance
• Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
• Paid Annual Leave
• Paid Sick Leave
• Compensatory Leave
• Monthly Javra Assembly
• Gym Subscription
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume by submiting form at https://javra.com/careers/