Sun, 14 Oct 2018
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate subject and well-written cover letter.
About the Company
- Company: Tekkon Technologies
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Baluwatar
- Information Technology
- NRs 40000 + per month (Based on work experience)
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Google Analytics Expert
- Supporting the marketing managers by implementing tracking across all marketing & campaign activity and then analysing & reporting on the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Analysing, monitoring and reporting on data from our websites to explore customer patterns, behaviour and key trends.
- You will define and implement marketing KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight.
- You will have the ability to turn complex data into clear recommendations and provide context and meaning to the numbers.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 1+ years’ hands-on experience in similar role.
- Build and customize Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations.
- Create reports and dashboards; visualize data for our clients.
- Audit and troubleshoot issues with analytics and tags.
- Proficient with debugging tools.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing.
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must.
- You’ll be a Google Analytics super user or accredited.
- You’ll have an inquisitive mind and be passionate about analysis.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator with superior verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Experience as a researcher is a benefit.
- Proven experience in utilising data analysis tools and deriving insights from data, whether analytics or qualitative data.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Min. 1 year of work experience
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am - 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Please apply at email@example.com